We process personal information collected in order to:
- Assess, operate and improve this website and the services provided through it;
- Keep you informed about us and our services, and about this website;
- Or if we are required to disclose such personal information by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
We will not disclose any personal information we keep about you to any third parties, except for other suppliers we may engage to provide services that involve processing data on your behalf. We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others unless you have given your permission. With your permission, we will only share your personal information with carefully chosen, reputable and trustworthy third parties. BBS will follow the relevant General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) legislation and act in accordance with these regulations and requirements. We take all necessary steps to protect all data, however, we are not responsible for any breach of security or any act or omission of third parties who receive the personal information.
In addition to the use of your personal information as described above, we may also gather anonymous information, which may be used by us or shared with third parties. This is information which does not identify you, but which may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving this website or the services provided through it.
Subject Access Requests:
All individuals who are the subject of personal data held by BBS are entitled to:
- Have the right to access their data and have the ‘right to be forgotten’.
- Be informed if data has been hacked.
- Ask what information the company holds about them and why.
- Ask how to gain access to it.
- Be informed how to keep it up to date.
- Be informed how the company is meeting its data protection obligations.
For access requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website uses “cookies” to track user interaction with the site.
A cookie is a small data file that a web site can transfer to a visitor’s hard drive to keep records of the visits to such site. A cookie can contain information such as your username and password that helps us recognize the pages you have visited and improve future visits, but the only personal information a cookie can contain is the information that you provide yourself.
A cookie cannot read data off of your hard drive or read cookie files created by other sites. Information stored in cookies may be encrypted, however, we would not store your credit card number in a cookie. This website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission.
Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences.
Cookies are not shared with any third parties.
If you have any questions or wish to have any personal information edited or deleted, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Legal Notice – Britpave Barrier Systems Ltd Website Notices & Disclaimers
- This site is operated and controlled in the United Kingdom and is governed by laws pertaining to the United Kingdom. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- The information on this website has been compiled for the purpose of providing general information about Britpave Barrier Systems Ltd and its subsidiaries. Except where explicitly indicated, nothing on this website constitutes an offer to enter into contractual obligations. No information contained on this website constitutes or shall be deemed to constitute an invitation to invest or otherwise deal in shares or other securities in Britpave Barrier Systems Ltd.
- While Britpave Barrier Systems Ltd takes care and every precaution to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and up to date at the time of updating, the information on this website is provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind. There may be a delay between the occurrence of significant changes in the affairs of Britpave Barrier Systems Ltd and this website being updated to reflect those changes. Britpave Barrier Systems Ltd is not responsible and will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising out of any inaccuracy or any omission of any information contained on this website.
- Any information identified as provided by a third party is made available by Britpave Barrier Systems Ltd in good faith, but it accepts no responsibility for the currency or accuracy of such information. You should verify such information with these parties directly.
- Britpave Barrier Systems Ltd makes no representations about and has no responsibility in relation to any material or information you obtain from any other website which you may access through this one.
- Except as indicated, we own copyright in each page of this website. No reproduction of any part of this website may be used for any commercial purpose, nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including posting to any other site. All rights are reserved.