Barrier system with a continuous anchorage foundation. Designed and tested to restrain a 7.5 tonne vehicle approaching head-on at 50mph (80km/h).
0.9m high x 0.5m wide at base
Test Performance Ratings
Testing has been carried out at 80 km/h (50mph) using an N2 vehicle type. All BBS Security Barriers are PAS68 certified or design compliant.
V/7500[N2]/80/90:15.5/19.4 (centre impact) [Test report: B4051]
Security Solution Benefits
- One single line security solution resilient to both vehicular and intruder attack
- Acts as a foundation for fences, lighting and CCTV masts
- Successfully tested to PAS 68
- High level of vehicle containment
- Residual barrier prevents follow-on vehicle encroachment
- Long term permanent perimeter physical security solution providing a serviceable life of at least 50 years
- Requires minimal maintenance
- Rapid installation
- Minimal space requirements
- Constructed by highly experienced Licensed Installers
- Surface mounted design
- Concrete provides built-in resistance to fire
- Aesthetic design variations
- Economic and sustainable
Aesthetic design options available on request.
Can be teamed with other approved products (Security Gates, Lighting, CCTV, Sensors, Pedestrian Access Gates).
Can support Barkers Stronguard™ palisade fencing on top to provide the ultimate defence against vehicle and intruder attack. (Additional width required if supporting a fence system).