Surface mounted barrier with anchorages at discreet positions. Can be installed virtually anywhere – no significant excavation works required. Designed and tested to restrain a 7.5 tonne vehicle approaching head-on at 50mph (80km/h).
1.2m high x 0.6m wide at base
Test Performance Ratings
Testing has been carried out at 80 km/h (50mph) using N3 vehicle types. All BBS Security Barriers are PAS68 certified or design compliant.
V/7500[N3]/80/90:2.5/25 (centre impact) [Test report: TRL004]
V/7500[N3]/80/90:0.0/5.6 (adjacent to end anchorage impact) [Test report: TRL008]
V/7500[N3]/80/90:0.0/12.3 (end anchorage impact) [Test report: TRL017]
Security Solution Benefits
- One single line security solution resilient to both vehicular and intruder attack
- Acts as a foundation for fences, lighting and CCTV masts
- Successfully tested to PAS 68
- High level of vehicle containment
- Residual barrier prevents follow-on vehicle encroachment
- Long term permanent perimeter physical security solution providing a serviceable life of at least 50 years
- Requires minimal maintenance
- Rapid installation
- Minimal space requirements
- Constructed by highly experienced Licensed Installers
- Surface mounted design
- Concrete provides built-in resistance to fire
- Aesthetic design variations
- Economic and sustainable
Aesthetic design options available on request.
Can be teamed with other approved products (Security Gates, Lighting, CCTV, Sensors, Pedestrian Access Gates).
Can support Barkers Stronguard™ palisade fencing on top to provide the ultimate defence against vehicle and intruder attack. (Additional width required if supporting a fence system).