Scope of Technical Query (TQ) and Security Query (SQ) Services
The TQ and SQ services is supplied by BBS to its Licensed Installers, Supply Chain Partners and Product Users for the sole purpose to provide support, guidance or assistance on the application of BBS’s concrete, steel and security barriers.
- All Technical Queries must be submitted via the BBS online service : Technical Query User Login, to be formally processed by the BBS Team.
What the TQ/ SQ services do NOT cover?
- Project/scheme design work.
- Any advice on non-BBS products.
- Advice or guidance on anything that is not specific to the barrier design.
- Guidance on national requirements or standards.
- Any fixtures or fittings affixed to the barrier (that is not covered within the TCF).
TQ/SQ Matrix and estimated lead times:
|TQ/SQ Categories||Details||Estimated Turnaround*||Chargeable|
|Design Clarification||Strict interpretation and clarification of the current Technical Construction File where there is ambiguity||Minimum 5 working days||Depending on complexity|
|Modification Request||Where there is an amendment or change to the standard product design – not currently available|
|Other – General||To request further product information, performance details, or to report general improvements, inaccuracies, or any other query not covered by a design clarification||Minimum 5 working days||Depending on complexity|
|Alternative Products||For requesting the use of third party products / alternative systems in connection with BBS products or replacing specific BBS products||Upon application||Price on application|