BBS has an innovative business model. Instead of bearing the costs associated with manufacturing, we license our intellectual property to a network of approved licensed installation partners. In addition, we are supported by an international team of technical partners to deliver unrivalled solutions and ground breaking engineering innovations. We harness the skills, experience and knowledge of our talented experts to provide our customers with intelligent solutions.
Working with our Partners
All of our partners are selected on the basis of their quality of workmanship, their ethical and environmental approach to business, engagement with customers and the ability to comply with the high quality standards required to be a representing partner of BBS.
Our Licensees must pass a series of stringent pre-qualification tests and checks to receive a licence and subsequently each Licensee is independently audited and required to pass quality tests on a continuous basis.
How to become a Licensed Partner
BBS operates several licensing schemes for its Highway and Security Barriers. The barriers themselves have all been uniquely developed, tested and certified to the relevant industry standards.
Our licensing scheme and what we offer?
- Technical Construction File (TCF) with comprehensive drawings and datasheets together with specifically written guidance documents (all available in paper and electronic versions).
- Full performance warranty and indemnity for the Barrier Systems
- A unique web-based Technical Query service used to resolve design clarifications and gain certified modification approval
- Independent third party audits and assessments
- Online promotion of approved licensee partners via the BBS website and product literature
- Enquiry referral service for potential sales leads (via telephone / web enquiries)
- Mutual benefit from BBS direct marketing and promotional initiatives
- All licenses are granted for a set renewable period and are issued on a non-exclusive territory basis.
How the scheme operates?
The scheme allows you, the Licensed Partner, the flexibility to operate as your own company requires, without the need to incorporate external procedures into your day to day operations. Each audit undertaken by BBS’s appointed auditors respectfully considers how each organisation prefers to operate and provided that the TCF requirements are met (to construct the product), then this satisfies the requirements of the scheme.
For further detailed information on the licensing schemes, associated fees or how to become a preferred supply partner, please contact email@example.com.